Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gator Boys in the making

We had a two hour delay today!  It was -9 degrees out, and I guess they didnt want the kids outside waiting for the bus.  A nice low key morning, tomorrow we already have a 2 hour delay b/c of the cold.  I made GF Banana muffins,,MMMMM were they good. 

3 ripened bananas
5C oats
1.5 C sugar
2 C plain greek yogurt
3t baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Chocolate chips.
4 eggs

We all loved them and they are GOOD for you!!   They will be lunch for the kiddo's tomorrow, i think I'll skip the processed lunchables:)

So my kids have been obsessed with the show Gator Boys, it is an alligator rescue show about these people who rescue and wrestle alligators.  The kids absolutely think that they want to wrestle alligators when they grow up!   This cracks me up, one b/c ummm we are in Pennsylvania and we have no alligators and two b/c they don't even want to pick up a worm...LOL, yeah we will see...

No comments: