Sunday, September 8, 2013

Enjoy them while they are little....

So today I took my two youngest to Idlewild.  (It is an amusement park)  It was the first time they have REALLY been there.  I used to  have yearly passes and take my boys ALL the time.  The little ones seem to miss out here, b/c we do more things that the big kids can enjoy.  It was the perfect weather, mid 70's partly cloudy, the first steeler game of the year, so NO CROWDS!!!!!

The girls were able to enjoy Storybook forest, and they know most of the stories so they were so excited to see the houses where everyone lived.




They rode all the rides in the kiddie land area, and insisted on waiting 30 mins for Mr. Rogers neighborhood, so the could see Daniel Tiger!  It was an amazing day, they really enjoyed it!  There was no complaining, no arguing for 5 hours!   They played the fishing game and each won a souvenir, had some ice cream, and then they rode 3 rides in the "big" kid area.  The Ferris Wheel,(which was F's favorite ride of the day) the loggin taboggin, (E's favorite ride, except when her tummy came up, that was scary)  and the balloon ride.  We also played in the balls 4 times in a row:)


I am so happy we got to spend the day together!   Can't wait to hear how the three older ones enjoyed their day with Dad on the boat!  It is probably the last boating day of the year.  

If I knew alot about blogging I could get this music to play while you are reading...however here is my theme song for the day!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb1kyOeFHLk

No comments: