Saturday, January 4, 2020

IT"S 2020!!

I am excited for this new year.  I have never been one for resolutions, but last year I started with a word for the year, "reflections", this year God has given me the word restoration. I am super excited because we are coming out of almost a decade of a season in our lives where we poured all we had into those God placed in our path.  I wouldn't trade that journey for anything. It was a time of growth, healing, loving, crying, and pure exhaustion. The relationships we made and the kids we watched bloom were so rewarding, and I am humbled to have been given the opportunity to get to know and guide such sweet beautiful souls. BUT OH THE EXCITEMENT OF RESTORATION!!!!

I have for many years felt like I have forgotten who I am, and I mean who I am from the bottom of my being. What do I love? What are my passions? What do I hate? What exhausts me? What energizes me?  What do I long for? Dream about?  If I had to describe me, who is that?  Does anyone actually see ME?  When I am sad, what helps?  If I am feeling giddy, how do I express that?  What is my "style"? LOL my kids would tell you I have no style, I have turned into a frumpy 40 yo who takes no time for herself.  I can tell you that is going to change!!!  I am coming out of a season of sacrificial serving and I am finding ME again.  God has promised to restore us and I am standing on His promises and declaring that this is a year where I AM RESTORED. I am taking my health back, both physical and mentally. My relationships with my husband, kids, friends, are going to be so much more. Our office is going to be restored to what HE has designed it. He is going to show up in BIG ways and His goodness will shine!  If you've taken the time to read this, I pray God's blessings and favor over your life and that you will be restored in the areas where you are crying out to Him. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeana, this is beautiful....you are a Godly woman and you have planted the seed in all these young ones you have touched. It is now time for you....God knows your heart.I am proud to be your sister in Christ and friend....love you....Linda Raymer